Saturday, September 29, 2018

Embracing Pumpkin Lovers

I am not a pumpkin fan!  There I said it out loud!  I am a CHOCOLATE  lover.  However, since I am trying to embrace people where they are at, I thought I should start speaking the "Food Love Language" of so many.   It seems like everything is pumpkin now for a few months and people are going crazy over it.  So today I tried a pumpkin spice yeast doughnut with a brown sugar glaze.  (If anyone reading this has a pumpkin recipe that is a favorite of your family please message me the recipe.) I am not going to go crazy over pumpkin but I will attempt to connect with all my pumpkin loving friends.  

I also want to thank my good friend Karyn who made me this beautiful apron.  Aprons are something I wear almost EVERY day otherwise my clothes would be covered in flour.  It was such a thoughtful, as well as useful gift!  
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.