Sunday, September 23, 2018

Developing An Educational Plan

I had the privilege of attending IMKEC 2018!  It is a conference in which many mission groups come together to talk about the Edcuational needs of MK's/TCK's and how we can best meet them.  We talked about helping parents develop an educational plan and all the many things to consider each year for each child.  There were several ladies who have extentive expereince in helping children with special needs with their learning challenges.  Many great resources were shared about the ways we might be able to help families meet these needs.   We also looked at creative distance educational options and were challenged to help our families to think outside the box.  It was a very profitable time.  I want to thank all of you who faithfully have been praying for me to make it possible for me to attend this conference.  I REALLY felt your prayers and am thankful for the clearity of mind I had to be able to engage with the others at this conference and to take in all very helpful information.


I Loved Connecting with my US Team Members


IMKEC 2018

Learning From Our Presenters


Our Breakout Group

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.