I have struggled with dizziness for a number of years but most of the time it is under control. I might have an off day or two but nothing like what I have been experiencing these past five days. I woke up Sunday morning and could not even get out of bed. I tried to get up and was so dizzy my body immediately fell over. Although I am a bit better I still can not turn my head from side to side or up and down without my head spinning out of control. I find myself having to focus on one spot to try to get my head to stop spinning. This is definitely not how I wanted to spend the first week of classes. I have tried a number of different pills hoping they would clear my head. The medication the doctor gave me for dizziness has not helped at all. I have plans to drive to a conference in VA in a few weeks. It is something that I have looked forward to for a long time as it would be a great help to me in my ministry. Right now I have not been able to drive. I would REALLY appreciate your prayers that this dizziness would settle down. Thanks!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.