Friday, July 6, 2018

Road Warrior Stats

So last weekend Titus and I drove like crazy to Chicago, then Titus, Alyssa and I made our way to TN, and then Titus and I returned home.  We traveled over 1,800 miles on this mad dash road trip.  I am very thankful for the safety that God gave us.  We traveled through MI, IN, IL, KY, TN, and Ohio.  And for anyone interested I will post a few Stats of what I observed on this road trip.


 # 1 STATE FOR ROAD KILL -  MI wins this one.  However,  I was pretty impressed that in KY I did see a truck out picking up a dead deer.  So maybe MI is just a state that doesn't clean up its road kill as well as others.  But regardless MI, always has a lot of road kill.

# 1 STATE FOR POOR ROAD CONDITIONS -  Although I think MI needs a lot of help to improve their roads KY was worse.  There were TONS of pot holes.  I think I was especially aware of them as I was driving in the dark in the pouring rain.

#1 STATE FOR TRAFFIC STOPS - KY wins this category as well.  Ohio had a lot of patrol cars out but they were hardly pulling anyone over.   However KY was constantly pulling cars over throughout the whole state.  So either lots of people in KY love to speed, or maybe the state budget was lacking and they needed some more income.  

#1 STATE THAT HAD THE CHEAPEST GAS - TN comes in the winner on this one.  I paid $2.52 a gallon.  I was pretty excited as in the Chicago area it was well over $3.00 a gallon.  However, I always fill up in IN before making it into the city so I can get in and out without having to fill up there.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.