Also with hamburger on sale we started a batch of home made summer sausage. We will take it out of the fridge once day to knead it and on the third day we will form them into logs and slow bake it in the oven for many hours. This home made summer sausage is so much cheaper then deli meat and it tastes great for lunches.
Saturday, June 23, 2018
In the Kitchen
As many of you know I love baking. Many times when I bake I am doing it for an event or to give away to someone for a special occasion. However, on this rainy dreary day I made some triple chocolate scones just for the pure joy of eating them. I have been wanting to try this recipe for awhile and it did not disappoint. I will be making them again.
Also with hamburger on sale we started a batch of home made summer sausage. We will take it out of the fridge once day to knead it and on the third day we will form them into logs and slow bake it in the oven for many hours. This home made summer sausage is so much cheaper then deli meat and it tastes great for lunches.
Also with hamburger on sale we started a batch of home made summer sausage. We will take it out of the fridge once day to knead it and on the third day we will form them into logs and slow bake it in the oven for many hours. This home made summer sausage is so much cheaper then deli meat and it tastes great for lunches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.