Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Best Surprise Party Ever
It is always fun planning a surprise party when the people you are surprising don't have any idea ahead of time. Our last night together as a Dyck family we had a joint 60th Birthday Party for Susan and Murray. Murray is going to be celebrating his birthday in Dec. However since Australia is many miles away from all of us, none of us will be there to celebrate with him. Therefore we took advantage of everyone being together one last time to celebrate this special milestone in Susan and Murray's life. Since I had no idea that we would all be able to see Murray so close to his birthday I wanted to do something special that I could send him in Australia to let him know that the Dyck family was thinking of him. Last year during the family reunion I had a special Dr. Suess book that everyone in the family wrote a special message in. It was fun to be able to give him that in person. We also had buckets for Susan and Murray with their own bucket list on it. There is nothing like making some awesome family memories together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.