Monday, November 17, 2014

100 Years Ago Today!

Today I have been spending the day remembering my dear Grandmother who would be celebrating her 100th birthday today.  We thought we would be celebrating this milestone with her but at 99 1/2 year old she left this earth and is now in the presence of the Lord.  So on this 100th birthday she is celebrating her 1st. birthday in heaven.  She was an amazing woman who touched me life in so many incredible ways.  I spent some time snuggling with my new little granddaughter today and it just made me miss my grandmother all the more.  Although I have LONG grown out of the snuggling stage, I never outgrew enjoying time spent with my grandmother.  How I thank the Lord for the blessing my grandmother was to me! Happy 100th Birthday Mom!  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.