Friday, October 17, 2014

Tea for Two

Aurora and I have wanted to go on a date to the "Lortoria's Tearoom" for months.   Well, this afternoon we actually made it happen.  It was such a neat place.  We were able to pick out a tea cup to use and hat to wear while we had tea.  Since Aurora loved her hat so much, we then went to the Dollar store to see if there were any hats and flowers we could buy.  We then headed for home to make our own hats that we will wear the next time we have a tea party at home.  Unfortunately, I don't have a crafty bone in my body.  So it proved to be more challenging then I realized.  But we were able to come up with something that we think we will enjoy wearing later.  And we sure made some fun memories together.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.