Many of you have been praying for me on this journey with my dizziness so I thought I would give you an update. I went in to see the specialist last Thursday. It was a crazy winter storm day with road closures everywhere. It took us over double the amount of time to get into Toronto and I was late for my appointment. But we were thankful we got there in one piece and that the doctor would still see me. About ten years ago I was diagnosed with Meniere's disease. However, they no longer feel that is what I have. I had a hearing test and I have not lost any of my hearing. And with Meniere's disease you do lose your hearing. They now feel they need run more tests to find out just what the issue is. I will now go through balance testing. However, the wait time for that is four to six months. I will put my name on a cancelation list so hopefully the wait time can be a little bit less. Thanks so much for all your prayers. They are greatly appreciated.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.