Titus has been home with us for about 7 weeks now. We have really enjoyed the face to face contact once again. We are even sneaking in a few hugs! I am trying to keep him well fed. Although, I don't know if I am succeeding or not. While in university or Bible School our children have come home to look for work so they can earn money for the next school year. Vern and I start praying several months before hand that God will provide something for them. We are so thankful that one week after Titus arrived home he found a job. YEA GOD! He is working on a cement crew pouring foundations to houses. He is working long hours and comes home exhausted and usually with some souvenirs from work in the form of cement all over his body, clothing, and shoes.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.