Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Hanover Christmas Parade

Although I have gone to a few Christmas parades in the area while we have lived in Ontario, I haven't gone to one for a number of years.  I am a cold blooded person and it takes almost no time before my toes and fingers get REALLY cold.  However, I decided to brave the cold to go watch the evening Christmas parade in the next town over from us.  I layered up and wore two pairs of sock, one pair was my special Kodiak Heat Plus socks, and I had my ski gloves on.  We went to the parade with Seth, Camille, Jeremiah, and Aubrey.  Seth brought some hot chocolate which I thoroughly enjoyed.  It was a lot of fun watching the parade especially with Jeremiah as he loved the lights, big trucks, and horses.  I was glad I went but I have to say I did come home with very cold fingers and toes.  Vern made me a hot cup of tea, I  put on my thick, fluffy, pjs and sat with a heating pad on and a nice warm blanket to try to warm up.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.