My View
I have never watched “The View” and even
though I joke around about living under a rock I have been very aware of what
happened with Kelly Johnson and the comments that the
ladies on “The View” made. I
am not a nurse as I cannot even handle the sight of blood. However, I happen to have a daughter,
daughter-in-law, and two sisters who are nurses. (I also have nieces and many
friends who are nurses.) Just with these
four ladies alone they have been there in the operating room dealing with life
and death situations, in the new born nursery, with cancer patients that might
not pull through, with patients dealing with huge overwhelming medical issues,
and with Alzheimer patients like Joe. All
of them work tirelessly to give their patients the best of care. These ladies are my heroes. They are all overworked and underpaid. They are the most loving, caring women I
know. Nursing isn’t a job for them, they
truly love and care about people and are making a difference in the lives of
their patients. Thank-you Ruth, Gay, Ruth, and Camille for being such an example of
Christ as you show love and compassion to your patients every day. To all the other nurses out there, thank-you for everything you do to make this
world a better place. We need you and
value you. Keep making a difference in
this world!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.