Six years ago today we entered into the world of grand parenthood as our first grand child, Aurora, entered the world. Since then the Lord has blessed us with three more grandchildren. Now I can hardly imagine what our lives would be like without these precious blessings God has brought into out family.
Aurora you have brought so much joy and happiness into our lives. You are such a vibrant little girl and I love making incredible memories together with you. Whether we are in the kitchen baking, making tea hats, or singing karaoke together, it is always so much fun hanging out together. I love and treasure these precious times together. I am looking forward to making so many more memories with you. Keep loving on people and bringing joy into this world. I know God is going to continue to use you to touch so many lives.
Happy 6th Birthday Aurora!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.