Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Say "YES" to the dress!

This weekend Aurora and I went to the mall.  SEARS had all their little girl's Easter and spring dresses 40% off.  Aurora just loves wearing dresses so we had fun picking out a dress.  But they had so many beautiful little dresses for girls.  It was fun seeing my little princess all dressed up.  And there was one dress that she fell in love with before she even put it on.  And she did say "Yes to the dress".
















 



4 comments:

  1. She's adorable in all of them! So which one did she pick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I wish I could have had a video of her as she was dancing around, twirling, and trying out all sorts of ballet moves. We definitely made a special memory together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her favorite and pick was the second to the last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Holly! You know how to impress little girls! Just give into all their pink fantasies.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.