Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Titus!

Nineteen years ago God completed our family by adding our fourth son into the family.   Since I almost lost Titus several times he was my only child that I had two weeks early through being induced.  He was our third child to enjoy three citizenships since he was born in Venezuela. 

Happy 19th Birthday Titus!  You were an answer to our prayers.  I will never forget your birth and how I praised the Lord that you entered this world alive and healthy.  You have been a blessing to our lives and our family.  As you soon will be heading to college in the fall never forget that we love you and are here cheering you on.  We know God has an amazing plan for your life.  Keep walking with him and looking for opportunities to be used of him to touch peoples lives for eternity.  Have a wonderful new year ahead!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.